You get excited about Motorvision Group content formats and would like to work on them? You would like to support us in the handling of our content?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Join us and become part of the Motorvision.TV success story and help us shape the company’s future!
As part of your job, you will coordinate workflows in content management and support the operational implementation and preparation of content for the Motorvision.TV channels, the Motorvision.TV APP and VoD/OTT platforms.
- Material delivery, storing and processing
- Quality check (QC)
- Preparation of broadcast files (removal of AD breaks, metadata handling, transcoding)
- Format conversion according to customer-specific requirements
- Database maintenance
- Completed training as media designer (image and sound) or comparable course of study desirable
- 1-2 years of professional experience in handling video and digital projects
- Basic knowledge of NLE software (Adobe Premiere/Avid), format conversion (FFmpeg and Adobe Media Encoder), media asset management systems and CMS systems/databases
- Meticulous approach to work, combined with great attention to detail
- Willingness to work as a team
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
- Young, motivated team with fun at work
- Flat hierarchies & open corporate culture
- Flexible working conditions & home office
- Internal training programs
- Attractive office space in Munich
MOTORVISION GROUP is one of Europe’s leading creators and producers of automotive-themed television programming. We unite the production, purchase and sale or licensing of moving image content with the operation of global TV channels, online and mobile streaming services under one roof.
Everyone in our team has one thing in common: Passion for cars and automotive.
Find more information on www.motorvision-group.com
We are looking forward to your application including salary requirements and your possible starting date.Apply Now