You are motivated & curious and interested in digital advertising? Do you want to drive new media forward as part of a young and growing team and are bursting with creative ideas that also excite advertisers?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Join us and become part of the Motorvision.TV success story and help us shape the company´s future!
As an Ad Operations Specialist you will be responsible for Ad Operations, the technical integration of publishers as well as the Open Programmatic area of the Motorvision Group. In addition, you will be responsible for internal cross-departmental and external projects.
- You control and optimize our ad server campaigns
- You initiate the ad server integration and the activation of publishers
- You perform yield optimization
- You support with technical internal and external inquiries
- You take over the adaptation of advertising material (Html, Java Script)
- You are in contact with customers, partners, agencies and internal departments/ product management and sales.
- You take over and coordinate the monthly billing of the programmatic campaigns
- You analyze inventories and create reports
- You are the first point of contact for all topics related to our ad servers
- At least 2 years working experience in the field of digital advertising (preferably in programmatic advertising, campaign management and with ad servers)
- Knowledge of Html, Java Script
- Data competence, strong analytical thinking skills
- English fluent in spoken and written
- Young, motivated team with fun at work
- Responsible and very varied tasks with a lot of creative freedom & room for own ideas
- Flat hierarchies & open corporate culture
- Flexible working conditions & home office
- Internal training programs
- Attractive office space in Munich
MOTORVISION GROUP is one of Europe’s leading creators and producers of automotive-themed television programming. We unite the production, purchase and sale or licensing of moving image content with the operation of global TV channels, online and mobile streaming services under one roof.
Everyone in our team has one thing in common: Passion for cars and automotive.
Find more information on www.motorvision-group.com
We are looking forward to your application including salary requirements and your possible starting date: email@example.comApply Now